What's new

I think I've finally cracked it - Resin Photo Panels

It's taken a lot of work but I'm really pleased with the latest batch, just added the resin and have to wait 48 hours before I can unmask and sand them but already I can see they have come out great :)

Added benefit of Resin is the panels shouldn't warp and generally tougher, I tried snapping one of the earlier testers and I couldn't by hand, without resin they were quite easy to break.

Once they are finished I will pop up a video as photos don't do them justice, the shine is glass like.

Resin-Batch.jpg

It's taken a lot of work but I'm really pleased with the latest batch, just added the resin and have to wait 48 hours before I can unmask and sand them but already I can see they have come out great :)

Added benefit of Resin is the panels shouldn't warp and generally tougher, I tried snapping one of the earlier testers and I couldn't by hand, without resin they were quite easy to break.

Once they are finished I will pop up a video as photos don't do them justice, the shine is glass like.

View attachment 187194
Wow they look fabulous!!

Looking great Si
Well done for persevering [emoji1303]

Got an idea for some I think would look great like this

Last edited:
I can see mine!!! :) There may well be further requests for these Si. I have told a few fellow Fans about them and there is considerable interest already. :)

Back
Top Bottom