What's new

Im going to have to learn to mix.....

MrsAshy

Achiever
So, can anyone recommend a really decent site for recipes and the base flavous for fruit based - strawb, lime, lemon mainly

Ive already got the basics - pg, vg, nic, scales, sweetener etc but dont want to end up getting tons of forgotten flavours sat in the back of the cupboard. I watched a vaping with vic vid tonight and it all seemed a bit thow it and try it - I cant afford to do that

Any pointers would help loads, so thanks in advance

Looks like someone nuked most of the mixology stuff, for reasons beyond me...

So, can anyone recommend a really decent site for recipes and the base flavous for fruit based - strawb, lime, lemon mainly

Ive already got the basics - pg, vg, nic, scales, sweetener etc but dont want to end up getting tons of forgotten flavours sat in the back of the cupboard. I watched a vaping with vic vid tonight and it all seemed a bit thow it and try it - I cant afford to do that

Any pointers would help loads, so thanks in advance

It's tough, you will end up buying flavourings you don't like unfortunately. So don't buy too many at once. There's also a lot of recipes around that you won't like.

If money is tight I would definitely start simple, very simple... or you'll be up to your neck in different flavours before you know it.

Capella Sweet Strawberry is a good flavour and it's in thousands of recipes on ELR ... say around 5%
Capella Lemon Lime is good too and I think it will give it that citrus kick, again it's in thousands of recipes ... Try 2 or 3%

Start there... with sweetener to taste.

https://vapable.com/product/sweet-strawberry-capella-flavour-concentrate/
https://vapable.com/product/lemon-lime-capella-flavour-concentrate-10ml/

A member on here, @SessionDrummer has quite a few recipes on e lr, and he`s reviewed hundreds of concentrates, it might be worth pm ing him for advice. A few members on here use vape lab, a kind of diy mixing service that also has some proven juices created by members.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom