What's new

Im going to have to learn to mix.....

My approach was to start by focusing on things that are top of my favourites list. Fruit flavours work really well in e-liquid so you'll find plenty of variants of strawberry, lemon and lime flavours to choose from.

I mainly always buy from Vapable because their prices are good and you only have to spend £20 to get free delivery. You can filter the search results on there to show only concentrates. It's also worth looking on Vapable for the 'Flavour Enhancers' category to find things that will help your juice taste better. For example I like a bit of added coolant to give that refreshing icy effect so I use WS23 which is tasteless and doesn't have any menthol overtone, kind of like putting ice in your drink.

Thanks Marylin
Ive put in a order from Vapable for a few. Only came to 12 quid, just a toe dip. I already have some coolant from adding to a premade that needed a cool hit
Ive ordered a couple of one shots to test out too, while Im getting used to it all. Although if they hit the spot Im sorted :D
Husband says - well if it saves you trying shedloads of premade then crack on :D

For strawberry I like them sweet so I mix a combination of Capella Ripe Strawberry, Inawera Shisha Strawberry and either Capella Sweet Strawberry or Jungle Flavours Sweet Strawberry.

I tend to go higher with the ripe, a max of 2% shisha and a medium amount of sweet.

Don't want to put my percentages in as it's all subjective isn't it.

It is @Gitchy . Im in a bit of a bind. The startburst oneshot I gor from darkstar is very similiar already to the taste I want. But it needs just a touch of strawberry more.
I may be asking further questions tomorrow :D

It is @Gitchy . Im in a bit of a bind. The startburst oneshot I gor from darkstar is very similiar already to the taste I want. But it needs just a touch of strawberry more.
I may be asking further questions tomorrow :D

What strawberries do you have @MrsAshy

A wee 0.5% of inawera shisha might boost it without fading or overpowering the one shot. Capella sweet strawberry might help as well, given that it's a sweetie juice

@MrsAshy you mentioned you ordered some Capella Sweet Strawberry which is normally recommended to mix at 15% and that you also have some coolant. Since your oneshot already has strawberry in it you could try adding 1% sweet strawberry to give it a bit extra. You can always add more if you want but best to start by adding small amounts and see how you like it. I'm not sure if there is coolant already in your oneshot but if there isn't try adding 0.5% to your mix. That amount won't cool it right down. It'll just help bring out the high notes and make it a more satisfying vape.

Back
Top Bottom