What's new

In praise of.........isopropyl alcohol

Would Sir require one stomach pump or two to go along with that?

I haven’t seen you around for a while mate, I thought you had deserted us! You all good? [emoji16]
Yeah all good here cheers mate. A ten month old daughter, a good summer for golf and a realisation that I'm happy with my Drags and Kennedy 24 combos have all combined to keep me quiet on here! I'm back now though as being a bit of a equipment junkie with vape stuff is a whole lot cheaper than golf gear . I more or less accidentally bought myself a whole new bag of clubs over this summer icon_cool.gif
But don't tell my wife scared.png

Yeah all good here cheers mate. A ten month old daughter, a good summer for golf and a realisation that I'm happy with my Drags and Kennedy 24 combos have all combined to keep me quiet on here! I'm back now though as being a bit of a equipment junkie with vape stuff is a whole lot cheaper than golf gear . I more or less accidentally bought myself a whole new bag of clubs over this summer View attachment 179336
But don't tell my wife View attachment 179337

Good to hear mate! Wish I could find a setup that makes me uninterested in any more hardware [emoji23] think that’s every vapers dream!

Awesome for soooo many things. Got a 5l bottle in my cupboard. Would be lost without it.

Back
Top Bottom