What's new

In the spirit of the season.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

Giving this away as it just doesn't do much for me. I was generously given this by Robb Ellard over at Stealthvape so it would be wrong for me to try to sell it on, so, for the price of postage, this is open to anyone regardless of where they live. UK will prolly be around £5.50 for 1st class. Names on a list would be great and I will draw the winner on Saturday 9th December, leaving plenty time for it to get to you in time for Christmas. There is a pack of tanks and two packs of coils, there are two out of the DTL pack and the MTL pack is unopened.

IMG_3782.jpeg

If you mess the list please tidy it up so I don't have to. Good luck all.

IMG_3784.jpeg

Great giveaway. Already got one, so will give someone else the chance.

Very generous giveaway that would make a great Christmas present for someone. Not an entry for me as I don’t use pods but thank you for the chance mate.

Way to ring in the holidays, @John R , very generous! :lights:

I don’t want to seem greedy, but I have wanted one for a good while now, and it’s a beaut, so I’ll start the ball rolling:

1. ZenAnarchi

giphy.gif

Great giveaway this @JohnR.
I dodged the hype on these but always fancied one so I’ll throw my hat on on this one if I may.

1. ZenAnarchi
2. Mrdazjones
3. Andyroo

Thanks, I'm in! No idea what it is, but it looks nice and has an unopened pack of MTL coils!

1. ZenAnarchi
2. Mrdazjones
3. Andyroo
4. Simon G

Back
Top Bottom