What's new

Incoming !!!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Whoop :) Whoop!
Hopefully concluding a rather nice deal with another good friend. :)

Will know definitely on Tuesday. Then I suspect I'll be asking Mr Stockdale's opinion and seeking some advice. :51:

OK :) a good friend made contact yesterday evening and we were chewing the fat. I knew that something was in the wind as I had seen him doing a deal with another Chap that I know of. Said deal involved a Trade, one person wanted a Regulated Squonker and my Chum is fast settling on Mech Squonkers......... So a deal was done and my Chum has yet another authentic BB, which he offered to me as he has been coveting a Mech Squonker that I landed in a trade earlier this year. :)
One of my bigger regrets is that I stupidly sold the RPG BB that I got from him last year. Anything that comes via him is in flawless condition etc, this one isn't an RPG sadly, it's another Rat Black, but with additions which whilst highly prized in some circles.......... I hate :) So I will be seeking out some replacement bits and bobs. @TartanSpartan @joe clay @domejunky will all be more than familiar with this one I suspect as it was listed VERY recently.

Back
Top Bottom