What's new

Always an upside.

I'm enjoying mixing as well. I wonder if the concentrates have improved since i last tried it years ago, as i seem to be having more success this time around. I prefer dessert/custard/cream type juice, so it takes a while to find out if they are good, as most need a good steep.

Can’t ban flavours. Funny how we allowed the poison(nicotine) but not allowed the flavour. The gov not right in the head.
It just be given in a separate bottle like the nic we get with long fills.
All seems a bit pointless.
Bet they won’t take the flavour out of alcohol.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying mixing as well. I wonder if the concentrates have improved since i last tried it years ago, as i seem to be having more success this time around. I prefer dessert/custard/cream type juice, so it takes a while to find out if they are good, as most need a good steep.

Yeah there's a greater choice now I think. A good test of a cream/custard is to test it after a week and see if it's progressing. You'll know what it's meant to taste like so you can see if it's getting there. Sometimes if you're using a new one to you then it's good at that point and you can vape away. Saves the wait. Usually better after a long time though.

Bet they won’t take the flavour out of alcohol

wouldn’t really be possible, as with genuinely tasty alcohol the flavour is entirely created by the making of it. it’s not added plastic chemicals, if you get what i mean.

wouldn’t really be possible, as with genuinely tasty alcohol the flavour is entirely created by the making of it. it’s not added plastic chemicals, if you get what i mean.
Plenty of adjuncts in beer, some are good, some are rank, like bloody fruit flavours added to dark beers.

You can make good fruit DIY but most of the recipes out there are all far too weak to come close to commercial juices. There seems to be a trail of thought in the DIY community that you have to stay quite low and have percentages like 1.75% mixed in with 2% or the like. I've been slowly increasing the percentages of some of mine and there are pitfalls, like where a concentrate that's good low has off flavours when you punt it higher.

For me it's about finding those concentrates that go well at a higher percentage, usually the super concentrated ones at 3 or 4 % instead of 1% or 0.5%. Sometimes it's just using a Capella or TFA concentrate at 6 or 7% instead of 3%.

I make to my own tastes and what I like might be stinking to you but I am slowly getting there as I use my missus as a barometer. She hates DIY juice, it's all too weak for her. I made one last week that she thought I'd bought. I was so happy.
I am so ridiculously picky that I cant make a good fruit recipe just yet, but I am slowly getting to know my favourite concentrates
Mine taste weak too, Im starting to find the exhale but the first inhale is always meh
But I am enjoying it...(gritted teeth) :)

Back
Top Bottom