What's new

Increasing nic in boss shots

James101

Postman
hi guys, I have some boss shots (500ml bottles) mixed at 3mg. I plan to use in my dtl set up but would also like to use in Mtl so need to increase nic. Want to try at 6,12 and 18mg. If I where to mix up 10ml samples how much nic do I need to add to reach the above levels? (My maths is shocking!) :-)

What nic % do you have? What PG/VG ratio are you looking for? Both essential for determining the amount of each you will need. Also your flavour will decrease compared to what you already have as your diluting an already mixed liquid rather than from concentrates. However as we're talking small amounts the difference may be minimal.

They are currently at 3% nic and 70/30 vg/pg. I use dark star nic which is 7.2%. Looking for 10ml tasters at 6, 12 and 18 mg nic

Assuming your not fussed over the PG/VG ratio you end up with, just for simplicity.
You have 3mg you want to bump up to 6mg with 72mg nic you can use the following and change the numbers accordingly:
So, if you had 10ml of juice and it is 3mg; and you wanted to bump it up to 6mg, using 72mg nic:

10 ml x ((6mg - 3mg)/(72mg - 6mg))
10ml x (3mg/66mg)
10ml x (0.04545)
= 0.45ml approx of 72mg nic
Add that to 9.55ml of your 3mg liquid.

The stronger nic level you create, the weaker the flavour will be.

Back
Top Bottom