What's new

Instant Custards? No Steeping?

s3rv3d

Achiever
I think I might just have the answer

dxdxqx.jpg

Mixed up a batch of juice this evening, and I've just tried it now. It tastes like Birds Instant Custard to me, and it is literally instant. Mixed up a few hours ago, no 3 weeks steeping required. Taste amazing right now in my Lemo 2. I can't put it down lol.

Im going to grab a pack tomorrow and do a taster test. I haven't had it for a while, but it instantly reminded me of it. Ive got none in the cupboards downstairs been to check otherwise id be comparing now.

Just cranked the Lemo up to 35w, like I've just made a bowl haha, nice and warm.

Last edited:
Nope, not made with any brand custard concentrate It was supposed to be banana milkshake, but this is even better.

I'm intrigued to find out what you're using as I've been after that birds custard taste for a while and can't seem to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I couldn't get any of the instant stuff today so i can't compare it. Shop only had the stuff in a tub and tastes different. I think it still needs tweaking, trying it today. Maybe an increase in %, flavour isn't as intense as when i tried it yesterday.

Heres the recipe, if anyone has got these concentrates. Maybe it doesn't taste like it to others but its still a nice vape currently.

Mixed @50/50 6mg

Banana FA 2%
Banana CAP 0.5%
Vienna Cream FA 1.5%
French Vanilla Cream TFA 1%

Back
Top Bottom