What's new

Introducing LEAF - A new tobacco range from Manabush - Bank Holiday code

Sorry for kicking the thread down that track, fuck me, fingers are stinking after I opened them all up to top them up to the top again, the last time my tongue zinged this much was when I accidentally licked a 72mg droplet.

Sorry for kicking the thread down that track, fuck me, fingers are stinking after I opened them all up to top them up to the top again, the last time my tongue zinged this much was when I accidentally licked a 72mg droplet.
Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha
The cigarillo and corona are NOT for the feint hearted or “i like a bit of tobacco - with other flavours” types

To put it another way

you open say powwow and it says “hi im a mix of biscuity tobacco with maple notes and lashings of custard!”

You open Gran Corona and it jumps out punches you in the throat and says “fuck off pussy im tobacco!”

Last edited:
To put it another way

you open say powwow and it says “hi im a mix of biscuity tobacco with maple notes and lashings of custard!”

You open Gran Corona and it jump out punches you in the face and says “fuck off pussy im tobacco!”
And thats my eloquent dissection on flavour profiles over for the day

To put it another way

You open Gran Corona and it jumps out punches you in the face and says “fuck off pussy im tobacco!”

It's certainly a 'grown up' flavour.

Spent the evening with Sweet Blonde ............ it's a winner! Nice baccy hit on the way in and some sweetness on the way out, nicely balanced. The lingering aftertaste is lovely. :2thumbsup:

Spent the evening with Sweet Blonde ............ it's a winner! Nice baccy hit on the way in and some sweetness on the way out, nicely balanced. The lingering aftertaste is lovely. :2thumbsup:
Ahh! Pleased you like it!

Back
Top Bottom