What's new

Ipv d3 kit $13.90 healthcabin

Get an extra $5 off with discount code rofvape

Thank you! What a bargain! I didnt need one but at this price it was a steal!
Ashame they are out of stock on the Black colour, I went for silver then.

I can confirm that the total I paid is £8.57! that includes standard registered shipping. Be careful as it automatically selects DHL shipping by default which costs a bit more.
Because this was the first time Im using this site, I got an automatic first time discount, then on top of that I used the coupon code above which gave me $5 off then strangely enough it also gave me the option to use up my 500 reward points?! so I ticked that box to redeem and it took another $5 off lol

Cheers op!

I was pondering buying this mod but just pulled the trigger haha too good to miss at this price. No prob viper.

What a deal! Also got the silver for £8.57.. Wanted black but who care at that price?! Considering I paid £30 for my D2 this in comparison is a stonker. Hopefully they honour it, at this price im honestly a little skeptical but hey ho. Sold my D2 to a friend of a friend and missed its reliability.

What a deal! Also got the silver for £8.57.. Wanted black but who care at that price?! Considering I paid £30 for my D2 this in comparison is a stonker. Hopefully they honour it, at this price im honestly a little skeptical but hey ho. Sold my D2 to a friend of a friend and missed its reliability.
Good to know dude

Back
Top Bottom