What's new

Valentines Day Deals at Manabush

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
fe2ced26-464a-f4cd-9a2a-76b0208a6db4.png
Hi All - Just a quick one!

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow - As is traditional for us here - which means a discount code on all Manabush produced E-liquid. - GIMMESUMLUV will get you 18% off all Manabush E-liquids until 11.30pm 14th February 2024! Have Fun, everyone!

GIMMESUMLUV

Click to apply the discount​

You're graphics team are on point... gonna send that to Andrea for inspiration ;)

That's cool @ZT and I'll be placing an order, but what we really want to know is what you and @zouzounaki have got each other for Valentine's? :rotflmao:

You're graphics team are on point... gonna send that to Andrea for inspiration ;)
hehe

i love that you think i have a graphics team

And dont just make up random crap in photoshop

we got some really good ones from costco recently. american ones. might be the best i’ve ever eaten. :)
I cant remember what those half fresh half dried ones were called i sent you. Really liked those - the shop that sold them has closed now :(

I cant remember what those half fresh half dried ones were called i sent you. Really liked those - the shop that sold them has closed now :(

that’s a shame, i can’t remember either. they were really good, had never seen them in the shops round here.

Back
Top Bottom