What's new

Is this normal (Arching marks)

I had similar issue with the dreamer, weak hit and arcing, wound the pin in the switch out half a turn and its perfect now.

right, so i`m gonna try this on a brand new, unmarked battery (i'm so brave). Which pin did you use the flat or bobbly/dimpled one?

So what are my rights here?

I`ve tried everything suggested and have had some communication from timesvape that hasn`t helped either. Do i have to trouble the store for a refund or should i push timesvape?

Its happening cuz you mech dont have contact all the time , that could be issue with bad button , since i had mech limitless if i recall correctly , and he was leaving “black dots“ , altho when i buyed broad side mech , that escalated quickly. So basically what i learned , if mech leaves black dot's its bad mech and you shouldn't use it.

To much discharge, to much heat, boom boom

I would also imagine that the black spots prevent current flow and as such you`ll struggle to get a good hit if they are too bad.

Yeah --------------------> I ordered a Broadside :happy guys:

Which hasn`t arrived so still using the Dreamer - no hot button, but it`s still leaving marks but not as bad. So the new marks rub off whereas the old ones haven`t (Will attack it with coke at some point)

I gave the tube a real good clean and now clean the contacts every couple of hours (I only use this in the evenings and at home) and the batteries go back to looking like how they went in.

@John R

Back
Top Bottom