What's new

Istick Pico £12

I'm thinking it's been sat in a cabinet rather than an on the counter mod, not a mark on it
To be fair they look spotless and unmarked. i already have a resin pico but the white one well i have a white isub v tank which will go nice together.

All good here, even got a melo 3 tank n 2 coils....fur a tenner:)

IMG_20190702_122917096.jpg

I hope thats not the kit I ordered and they got mixed up!

So do I....as I am currently rattling through my 2nd tank full of chefs tobacco crunch (which tastes a bit like rejuiced black mamba)....it's a thirsty wee bugger.:)

So do I....as I am currently rattling through my 2nd tank full of chefs tobacco crunch (which tastes a bit like rejuiced black mamba)....it's a thirsty wee bugger.:)
Mine's at the sorting office - we'll see :)

Yeah, received just the mod. Just about sums up my week so far!
Emailed the seller ...dont want to return whatever anyway

Yeah, received just the mod. Just about sums up my week so far!
Emailed the seller ...dont want to return whatever anyway

Im sure they will sort you out with a tank....you defo ordered a full kit....I only saw mods?

Im sure they will sort you out with a tank....you defo ordered a full kit....I only saw mods?
Deffo ordered a full kit (it was me new sneaky work vape :D )
Starter kit was also confirmed on the delivery note. Hey ho, still a lovely little thing and in cracking nick. I can use my Evl anyway so I wont be sending it back :)

Starter kit was also confirmed on the delivery note. Hey ho, still a lovely little thing and in cracking nick. I can use my Evl anyway so I wont be sending it back :)

they will sort it.......when I recently ordered 2 triton mini tanks from them, they only sent one.....quick email and another was sent the next day...Im liking this melo 3 by the way....but its no a sneaky vape 0.30ohm coil....clouds for days sis:)

I'm sure they'll sort it, but in case not I have the Melo that came with my resin Pico - you're very welcome to it as I don't use it. PM me if you want it. :)

Back
Top Bottom