What's new

Istick Pico £12

they will sort it.......when I recently ordered 2 triton mini tanks from them, they only sent one.....quick email and another was sent the next day...Im liking this melo 3 by the way....but its no a sneaky vape 0.30ohm coil....clouds for days sis:)
Haha, really?! Didnt know that (speed bargain purchase because you lot love this mod :D )

I'm sure they'll sort it, but in case not I have the Melo that came with my resin Pico - you're very welcome to it as I don't use it. PM me if you want it. :)
Thanks @Crewella, thats so lovely of you. I'll see what they reply and let you know

I've had 3 of these over the years. Despite having many fancier bits of kit, it remains my favourite looking mod of all time.

Its a perfect size for me, I can understand why you guys rave about it.
I wont be returning it. I'll be keeping my eye to buy another and relegating my black kroma. Looks like Fogstar will be getting another order :)

Well, theyve been great. Sending me a tank and even some juice as a sorry. Customer service is a biggy for me and I'll definitely be buying more and recommending them from now on.
Thanks to @direct-distro if you are knocking around on here, guys.

Back
Top Bottom