What's new

It won't happen to me?

I hung out with my friend last night who thinks the virus is a hoax. Not the pandemic(which is different) but the virus itself.

It doesnt matter what u say, he believes what he believes, and he believes it.

I also found out he believes that the moon is hollow and possibly a spaceship. (Which was a totally new crazy theory to me)

This is an educated person...he weighed the info, and decided to go with option b.
Crazy!
He probably won't catch it, as he'll end up locked in his loft, wrapped in tin foil, with pages of the Bible stuck all around the walls, moaning that the moon landings were filmed in a studio, and the Holocaust was fake!
A hoax, really!?

He believes in the holocaust, because hes not a racist or anything like that, but he started spouting this crazy theory about the moon being 1/3 the size of the sun and exatly 1/3 of the distance to the earth from the moon and that coundnt be just by coincidence. So obviously aliens were responsible because the moon is hollow because it rings like a bell.

Ok, THIS IS EVEN BETTER..apparently he is now taking supplements to protect him from cancer by surrounding your dna like the tube on the end of a shoelace to prevent it from unravelling and i guess causing cancer..

Hes gettin it from one of those right wing ppl on tv with an infomercial i think. Me n the other guy there were on the floor almost laffing

I appreciate that, at this time, when we're all feeling helpless, & uptight, that we need to laugh, & let of steam, hell, I'm the world's worst.
However, please let's not let this thread become a platform for humour.
It's s serious subject, and the thoughts of all are welcome & important.

No conspiracy theories or quotes about microchip vaccine GPS trackers!

I appreciate your input, I really do, & thank you all, not only for your kind words, but your genuine thoughts.

PD

I appreciate that, at this time, when we're all feeling helpless, & uptight, that we need to laugh, & let of steam, hell, I'm the world's worst.

I appreciate your input, I really do, & thank you all, not only for your kind words, but your genuine thoughts.

PD
Sorry man, u r correct
Im trying to laff about it, but it does concern me greatly. Especiqlly as careful as i am to have this numbnut ruin everything, especially since it is someone i grew up with and cant just dismiss him.

(And yes, i do call him an idiot to his face)

Sorry man, u r correct
Im trying to laff about it, but it does concern me greatly. Especiqlly as careful as i am to have this numbnut ruin everything, especially since it is someone i grew up with and cant just dismiss him.

(And yes, i do call him an idiot to his face)
I'm not having a pop at you buddy.
It's normal to use humour as a shield, Christ, my whole life has been a painted smile tbh.

Just don't want it to run on, to be a humorous thread.

You sound as if you have a grip on it.

Stay safe mate.

PD

sorry, that was my fault. i didn’t realise it was in this thread. thanks for posting about it, and i hope you are doing ok.

Back
Top Bottom