What's new

Its a breeding ground

BigCloud

Veteran
So got a job working nights at sainsburys stacking shelves money for old rope really :stop:out of the 35 night crew 24 are off due to covid either having it, or through the track and trace app so be carefull in the supermarkets folks ;)

So got a job working nights at sainsburys stacking shelves money for old rope really :stop:out of the 35 night crew 24 are off due to covid either having it, or through the track and trace app so be carefull in the supermarkets folks ;)

And they’ve closed the fuckin gyms.........[emoji3525]

Are the staff all screwing each other :eeek:

Double figures recently, at my local Morrisons, an "insider" informed me when I went to get my wife's shopping, early this morning.

As far as I can see, the swab tests are a waste of time, and totally unreliable, my Daughter in law has had a test this week, so that she could go in for a routine Op, and she's tested positive, despite the fact that she has already tested positive Three months ago, when she was actually ill.
This time she has no symptoms at all.
When she questioned the test results, she was told that the Test locates a certain RNA in the Virus, and it can detect it up to 90 days after you have been infected, unfortunately the test can't differentiate between an active strand and a dead strand.
Makes you wonder how many of these thousands of cases recently are people who have already had it and didn't know, or people who have already had it, and the test is picking up on dead cells.
To make matters worse, my Son has had to to self isolate, and has had to book Holidays because he couldn't afford to make do on sick pay !!!

Last edited:
Exactly why I wear a proper fitting n95 mask and gloves when shopping and why I wipe EVERYTHING I bring in to the house. I even wash the fecking bananas! I may be *relatively* young and in good health but with an elderly mother and shielding wife there ain't no way I'm bring that sneeky chunty virus home with me. At least not if I can do anything to stop it. If that means being paranoid and OTT, I'm gonna have at it. :16:

60k+ a day ffs and still gonna rise.

Be careful @BigCloud.

Dropping like flies at our RM depot too, mainly through the app pinging folk. Some managers are saying it should be banned, but I said maybe enforcing their own policies would reduce the risk of infection instead. Lazy fekers [emoji35]

Highest deaths recorded in the UK in a 24hr period was 1166 deaths recorded during the first wave on April 21st.

1041 deaths have been recorded today for the last 24hr period and these figures will be rising by roughly 50% a week.

Despite how poorly the government handled the first wave and how rubbish they've been with pretty much everything ever since I'm absolutely astounded they did not learn from how late they acted during the first round.
This round is going to be a lot lot worse.

Are you sure your not a super spreader BigCloud ? :hmm:

Exactly why I wear a proper fitting n95 mask and gloves when shopping and why I wipe EVERYTHING I bring in to the house. I even wash the fecking bananas! I may be *relatively* young and in good health but with an elderly mother and shielding wife there ain't no way I'm bring that sneeky chunty virus home with me. At least not if I can do anything to stop it. If that means being paranoid and OTT, I'm gonna have at it. :16:

60k+ a day ffs and still gonna rise.

Be careful @BigCloud.
I do the same Mitz, but I do have a suppressed immune system, in a way its better for me cause if I get sloppy I die rather than kill someone else, also as we all know having underlying heath issues can see you off but a lot of people who think they are young and fit may have one they know nothing about till they end up in icu. Keep up the paranoia its good for you and your family at times like these ! Cheers Gav

Back
Top Bottom