What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

glad that juice is making a comeback, not to sure about the label if I'm honest mate:hmm:
Yeah thought id get a bit of stick for it, i like it and in my opinion its a tame compared to some other brands that i wont mention!

Yeah thought id get a bit of stick for it, i like it and in my opinion its a tame compared to some other brands that i wont mention!

Don't get me wrong, I personally think the label looks good, but as you said it might bring a bit criticism

Just to confirm i havent ordered them yet, just thought id post up a picture of the design because i thought it looked nice....

If its going to cause world war 3 il leave it [emoji2]

Just to confirm i havent ordered them yet, just thought id post up a picture of the design because i thought it looked nice....

If its going to cause world war 3 il leave it [emoji2]

it wasn't a dig mate, just an honest opinion, the design looks good but the image in use is questionable.
:giverose:

images

it wasn't a dig mate, just an honest opinion, the design looks good but the image in use is questionable.
:giverose:

images
I know man, i appreciate the honesty!

It is however pretty tame, at the same time i totally understand why some people may be concerned.

Propbably makes sense to just sack it off and use the monsters eyes for the oo in cookie :) plain backgroud.

I know man, i appreciate the honesty!

It is however pretty tame, at the same time i totally understand why some people may be concerned.

Propbably makes sense to just sack it off and use the monsters eyes for the oo in cookie :) plain backgroud.

that sounds good, you could even get away with, a type of blue fuzzy/abstract type background, alluding to, rather than use the actual image

thanks;)

if you want any of these posts by me deleted just say mate, this is getting kinda like a pm conversation lol
No its cool mate, i posted it publically to get a few opinions :)

But the idea of a blue background with the eyes is a cool idea!

Back
Top Bottom