What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

no worries @WaitFor1t88
never heard of either of these but after reading rave reviews from Birmingham im tempted.

me love pancake man and French dude but the last one that was recommended was strawberry hotcakes which personally I found wank.
I much preferred ethos crispy treats so will get some more of that.

thanks @Dripworx
i will keep checking back just in case :)

cheers fella :D
now if only they had strawberry wat a waffle and then id buy both together :)

cant find the strawberry anywhere :(

The Strawberry WFFL is worth a go bud, And the Almond and Caramel is very nice [emoji4]

Does the shop in Bromley still stock your juice? Heading to Snodland, Kent next Tuesday so may divert on the way if so..

Does the shop in Bromley still stock your juice? Heading to Snodland, Kent next Tuesday so may divert on the way if so..
Yes they do mate we have two shops in kent that stock dripworx

53vape - in bromley kent
All about da vape - in Deal kent

Ah lovely. Deal a bit TOO deep into Kent but Bromley not too bad a detour [emoji5]
53vape is well worth a look if you have not been before, they are one of the best in the country for high end mods! They have so much in there that you wont find elsewhere!

53vape is well worth a look if you have not been before, they are one of the best in the country for high end mods! They have so much in there that you wont find elsewhere!
Lee you aren't Kent based are you? (just wondered how comes you've got two show in Kent selling your wares!)

Lee you aren't Kent based are you? (just wondered how comes you've got two show in Kent selling your wares!)
No were not mate, i have no idea to be honest! I guess the people of kent love dripworx [emoji23][emoji23]

Were bristol :)

Back
Top Bottom