What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

How long left on the Chronic Cookie steep Lee mate @Dripworx im feeling that itch again!
Your not going to like this..... but atleast 3 weeks [emoji23] it takes ages for that creamy flavour to come through, i tried some this morning and it tastes like raspberry cardboard [emoji3]

Your not going to like this..... but atleast 3 weeks [emoji23] it takes ages for that creamy flavour to come through, i tried some this morning and it tastes like raspberry cardboard [emoji3]
#WellGutted
No worries mate it takes as long as it takes unfortunately.
If your my secret santa I'd happily have a copy of the recipe and some whatever depravity you can throw at me!!! [emoji23]

#WellGutted
No worries mate it takes as long as it takes unfortunately.
If your my secret santa I'd happily have a copy of the recipe and some whatever depravity you can throw at me!!! [emoji23]
Im hoping to get the people that have been waiting for it loaded up in time for christmas :)

I have quite a big batch steeping and one behind it by a week but im almost certain it will sell out again, everyone panic buys it [emoji3]

Im hoping to get the people that have been waiting for it loaded up in time for christmas :)

I have quite a big batch steeping and one behind it by a week but im almost certain it will sell out again, everyone panic buys it [emoji3]
Well me too this time, looks like xmas gonna be tasty this year! Are you still doing that limited edition xmas juice mate? I feel like im out of touch only being able to get on here and there atm!

Well me too this time, looks like xmas gonna be tasty this year! Are you still doing that limited edition xmas juice mate? I feel like im out of touch only being able to get on here and there atm!
Yeah i am mate, its all bottled and labels due in this week :)

Its a vanilla caramel custard, was made end of january so its mega steeped!

Shops that stock dripworx will have 10 each and the rest up on the site, 3mg 30ml only, one per person max [emoji6]

Think I'll be one of the people that panic buys it, don't want it to sell out again before I can get my order in :)

Yeah i am mate, its all bottled and labels due in this week :)

Its a vanilla caramel custard, was made end of january so its mega steeped!

Shops that stock dripworx will have 10 each and the rest up on the site, 3mg 30ml only, one per person max [emoji6]
That sounds proper naughty mate! Will be keeping my eyes peeled!

Back
Top Bottom