What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Looool, exactly... stupid man, im going to call them in the morning and tell them to sort out their shit [emoji3][emoji3]
Try the grape rape or cockwomble crumble etc... you should see what makes it through, Soggy Lemon Biscuit would be a fan fave in my book [emoji6][emoji100][emoji100]

Try the grape rape or cockwomble crumble etc... you should see what makes it through, Soggy Lemon Biscuit would be a fan fave in my book [emoji6][emoji100][emoji100]
Lol all the others are selling fine, wasnt until i seen the pm and looked on the webiste... theres like 4 abandend carts all customers had grape escape in their order and every single one has had the payment declined.. fucking grape escape doesnt want to escape from our unit [emoji23][emoji102][emoji102]

Lol all the others are selling fine, wasnt until i seen the pm and looked on the webiste... theres like 4 abandend carts all customers had grape escape in their order and every single one has had the payment declined.. fucking grape escape doesnt want to escape from our unit [emoji23][emoji102][emoji102]
Yea thats bs mate losing custom on wording takes the piss mate, definitely worth giving em a bell you never know.

Yea thats bs mate losing custom on wording takes the piss mate, definitely worth giving em a bell you never know.
Its ok, shit happens im just glad it was brought to my attention! Apes to the rescue [emoji2][emoji2]

Im confident it will be ok now i changed it, cant see paypal having a problem with the word grape lol.

I have no clue why it wont accept that, still playing up after multiple combinations. I have removed it from the site until i figure out whats causing the issue.

As far as i know all the others are causing no problems, if there is any issues please let me know guys with the other flavours.

Teatime concentrate back in stock tomorrow hopefully!

Strictly one per customer im afraid for the minute, just until we get back up to date!

Also fuzz ball UniBase will be live, hoping to have a few more live also.

Smut coils back in stock [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom