What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

@Dripworx looks like our secret is out mate tell u what @cliveh2 and @waitfort88 when it's released I'll buy a bottle and split it with u 30ml each just pay the postage [emoji106] or speak to lee and see if he can send it out with one ove ur orders

@Dripworx looks like our secret is out mate tell u what @cliveh2 and @waitfort88 when it's released I'll buy a bottle and split it with u 30ml each just pay the postage [emoji106] or speak to lee and see if he can send it out with one ove ur orders

only messing mate, very generous offer though, theres really no need , thanks .

this is what happens when they get bored of your slutty selfies and dick pics, the move on :(

;)

this is what happens when they get bored of your slutty selfies and dick pics, the move on :(

;)

Did tell you to shave but you didn't listen....

;)

Me and @Dripworx haven't got to that stage in our relationship just yet but if uve got any pointers that'll be appreciated [emoji23][emoji23] and or I'll put a bottle up for some sort ove giveaway but @Dripworx will have to make up the conditions [emoji106]

Don't talk about my baldness, I'm due on camera any day now [emoji43][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

a nice DT syrup will do the trick ;)

shopping

Back
Top Bottom