What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

@Dripworx like how u now have pictures on the individual oneshots also just noticed that ur selling pg and vg is 120ml the highest ur going with these mate and that pink grapple is amazing but it hits the back ove ur throat

Last edited:
@Dripworx like how u now have pictures on the individual oneshots also just noticed that ur selling pg and vg is 120ml the highest ur going with these mate

Yeah looks better doesn't it?! Regarding the VG/PG it is for now, just trying to get some other postage options sorted for them as the large bottles over a litre is obviously pretty heavy :)

But yeah, that's the plan... I'd like to make it possible for dripworx customers to be able to use all our products if they wish to, to create Unibase quality liquids at home :) just need to get some postage sorted first!

Yeah looks better doesn't it?! Regarding the VG/PG it is for now, just trying to get some other postage options sorted for them as the large bottles over a litre is obviously pretty heavy :)

But yeah, that's the plan... I'd like to make it possible for dripworx customers to be able to use all our products if they wish to, to create Unibase quality liquids at home :) just need to get some postage sorted first!

It's a good idea all u need now is some rda's rta's and some mods and I'll never need to use another company [emoji23][emoji106]

It's a good idea all u need now is some rda's rta's and some mods and I'll never need to use another company [emoji23][emoji106]

We also have some 60ml unicorn bottles on there and some WS-23 :)

More bottles due in this week, 120mls and 60mls [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

With the 60ml chubbys do u offer a discount for a order over a certain amount [emoji6]

Pack of 5/10 or don't no if any one makes them I'm sure urll no but say a one shots makes 150ml of ejuice can u get hold of or if u no they are available 150ml bottles just makes it easier

Back
Top Bottom