What's new

It's the muddafudging weekend

In fact, dog spotted his luggage and parked himself at the front door ready to get going

Yup, although I reckon ours are just exited because they can smell Wonky Chomps somewhere.

What time's everyone arriving? Our plan is to take an early dart from work & be on the road soon after 4pm, arriving in Hawkshead about 6pm - so we'll probably be there at 7pm!!

Leaving after teh girl has her glasses - around 10. Lazy drive and long lunch, should be there for 3-4pm.

I'm hoping to be in hawkshead before dinner. If any apes are catching the train and may need picking up, pm me for my number, I'm in my landcruiser so luggage is not an issue though I'm weighed down with bodies till I can doss our gear. After that I'll have an eight seater again and dint mind playing taxi. :)

Batteries all charged, beer/cider/rum brought. Can't find the car power lead for my charger though :-( hoping to leave about 10 am and around a 6-7 hour drive. Just gotta finish packing my vape gear and give aways in the morning.
Poor car will of done about 3000 miles in the past 6 weeks after this weekend lol.

Longest drive I've ever done was just short of 1000 miles inside 24 hours. Went to see a mate in Glasgow, got back home and got a booking for bassenthwaite to chelmsford so away I went. Got back from there with eyes like sheep's twats , grabbed a kip then off to Manchester to collect holiday returnees. Nowadays, can't drive for longer than 2 hours without needing sleep. If I don't grab a kip, we crash as I'll just too easily fall asleep at 70mph as at 0mph.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Chegs I used to be like that when I was an everquest junkie. Used to have to blink constantly to stop my eyes glazing over within 5 mins of getting in the car. Not easy functioning on 1 hour sleep a day for over a year lol.

...when I was an everquest junkie....

Are people just saying random shit tonight to make me feel like I've been in a coma for 30yrs or jumped through a time portal?

Back
Top Bottom