What's new

Jac Vapour S-B DNA 75w Vs Lost Vape Epetite DNA 60

smonks

Initiate
I think I've narrowed down my search for a new Mod to the following two devices for MTL vaping .

Also thinking of pairing this up with a new RTA - Siren 2 is top of the list at the moment, to join my Doggystyle, Hussar, Kayfun.

Any views on either device and does one top the over or is it simply down to looks? Both are similar price range.

As an aside, your views on the Siren 2?

Gotta love the Siren 2, it's in my daily rotation. But then again, the rotation includes the Berserker mini, Coppervape Skyline and a couple you already mentioned. Personal views on the Siren 2, easy to coil and wick, mine came with welded on o-rings, it was almost as if the tank glass melted it a wee bit, but gently peeling it off and no dramas. I've not tried the mod though, I tend to shy away from DNA chipsets, too much faffing around for me.

Just enjoy whatever you end up buying :)

If you don't need TC there's no real need for a DNA mod. From the good reports I've seen the Jac-vapour mod is highly regarded.

I tend to just use wattage (usually anything from 11 - 16w) so I don't need temp control, although I have played around with it in the past so maybe something I try again, who knows! What would you suggest instead @mwhornet - I want a regulated mod.

Mod recommendations are a bit of a minefield, as manufacturers tend to punt out so much stuff, the shelf-life of older stuff tends to be short. For example, I own two Joyetech evic primo's and I find them very reliable, but trying to find them now is very tough.

Of current mods I'd probably have a look at what manufacturers have on offer and pick whatever seems the most appealing and has decent reviews.

lol wrong person to ask. Most of my mods are DNA's. If I was in the market for one then probably the Jac, size wise think the Siren is better suited to it & @JAC Vapour will look after you if there's any problems. Customer service is bang on from all I've seen & heard. You also get 14 days to play with it. Nobody else gives that level of service that I know of.

I like my epetite a lot, really a lot .... but I would go for a 75c mod these days, even if it means waiting for the right one to come along.

Just to say, I am here if you have any questions, and as above you do get 14 days to play with any of our mods on the no quibble return, so long as you don't play football with it, you're able to return the kit free of charge by contacting our customer service if you find it doesn't suit. Obviously if you decide to buy remember the POTV15 code.

@JAC Vapour Off topic but are you considering a DNA squonker with DNA250c aka the Drone as I'd be all over it like a tramp on a bag of chips :D

I like my epetite a lot, really a lot .... but I would go for a 75c mod these days, even if it means waiting for the right one to come along.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is a 75c mod?

Back
Top Bottom