What's new

Lost Vape Coral’s-DNA 60 1 Black & 1 Silver now sold with a pair of 18500 Efest Batteries.

Coolie27

Achiever
COMPLETED- For sale, I have 2 Lost Vape Corals and a married pair of 18500 Efest batteries will come with each Mod. SILVER IS NOW SOLD

I love these little things, however, I’m afraid to leave the house with them and I need to make room and storage for a new, Home Office.

The black one was bought from Steam Island for £59.99. The RRP now is unavailable as you’re unable to find them in the U.K. anymore. I have seen them on European vape sites for upwards of €130 if in stock. SOLD

The Silver one came direct from Lost Vape and Cost £79.99. Again, they are unavailable to buy anymore. They are very hard to get hold of now and occasionally appear on Vaping Forums and aftermarket, sites for sale.

Both are in tip top condition with no Atty rash, and have been used with an Atty Gasket at all times. The black has a few signs of wear; however, it is still mint 9/10 and the silver one is most definitely in mint condition.

They have never been fired above 25 watts and the batteries will be lucky if they have had more than 15 charge cycles each (conservative figure). The batteries were £8.99 a pair from Vape Club.

I would like £60 for each Coral Mod and a pair of batteries. That includes 2nd class tracked and signed for postage. Will listen to sensible offers if anyone wants to take both. If you need any more pics or info, please PM me.

PayPal G & S or BACS payment only please. If you want to upgrade postage to first class or for any postage out of the U.K. We can discuss costings.

Thanks for looking [emoji102]
Coolie27

Sorry all, probs with the pictures.
mod 1.jpg
mod 1.jpg
mod 2.jpg
Mod 3.jpg
mod 1.jpg
mod 2.jpg
Mod 3.jpg
Mod 4.jpg
Mod 5.jpg
Mod 5.jpg
mod 6.jpg
Mod 7.jpg

Last edited:
These are very tempting, the black one especially but I don’t get paid till next year. If the black sells I’ll go for the silver.

Back
Top Bottom