What's new

Jean cloud braking vap HOLY SHIT lol

Lee

Vendor
So today I fancied a menthol type minty Vape and didn't have any in, so I decided to pop to my local b and m and grab something. I wasn't expecting much as to me, menthol is menthol.

Well the chap in the shop suggested this Jean cloud Max VG juice called breaking vap, I was in a rush so asked for a brief description and handed over some cash, happy days.

Walking up the road I put a few drops in my velocity which was set at 85w (my norm) @ 0.2 ohm HOLY FUCKING SHIT this is seriously strong lol made my eyes water! Its amazing I actually love it! If you like minty menthol give it a bash its almost like a creamy mint, but my god is it strong!

Had to share this as iv never had anything as strong before!

I went to my local b+m today and he said to try a menthol. Stuck it in my hellboy, after about 0.2s into the Vape my eyes had gone too.
I'll have to try some of the Jean cloud as it is nice you're not wrong there, because I'm not usually a menthol person either!

I went to my local b+m today and he said to try a menthol. Stuck it in my hellboy, after about 0.2s into the Vape my eyes had gone too.
I'll have to try some of the Jean cloud as it is nice you're not wrong there, because I'm not usually a menthol person either!
Its like fucking acid mate lol literally full on blow your head off material! But at the same time its really nice! Its defiantly a good one to refresh your taste buds! I'll be making sure I got a bottle in at all times! Not bad either @ £9.99 per 20ml

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448490981.981462.jpg
this is the one the fella at my local gave me, I can't go above 60w as it blows my head off. Just had a late dinner and it feels like I've done my fucking teeth and chewed 50 airwaves at once. But like you say @puffinclouds there's something nice about it.

View attachment 70849 this is the one the fella at my local gave me, I can't go above 60w as it blows my head off. Just had a late dinner and it feels like I've done my fucking teeth and chewed 50 airwaves at once. But like you say @puffinclouds there's something nice about it.
Chewed 50 airwaves lmao yeah I know what your saying its hardcore.....but nice.... Soon as I tasted it I thought to myself, I need to make something like this but better, maybe a bit fruity? But strooooooong!

I dripped some blueberry liquid with this and damn it was good. Also tried strawberry.
Nothing too complex worked with it. Just 1 fruit flavour and this motherfuckingmintistakingover juice and they were both delicious.
Blackcurrant and this would be perfect [emoji6]

@seej couldn't send you it via pm for some reason but this is the REM entry RDA

Attachments

• 1448498372824.jpg
    1448498372824.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 70
I got some of this last week, I daren't drip it for fear of tainting the old twisted messes for life, so its in an Arctic which I decided to dedicate to minty flavours and it double blows my head off :2thumbsup:

Only tried this once and it is very strong! Think element frost beats it though!

Back
Top Bottom