What's new

Just got my Kroma 217 Z Force...What's the correct wattage?

Dazzyst

Postman
Hi All,

The Kroma 217 Z Force kit has just arrived. I've popped in a battery and juiced the tank up which has a 0.21ohm coil pre-fitted. What's the correct wattage range for that coil?

Cheers
Dazz

Hi All,

The Kroma 217 Z Force kit has just arrived. I've popped in a battery and juiced the tank up which has a 0.21ohm coil pre-fitted. What's the correct wattage range for that coil?

Cheers
Dazz
The 0.2 coil is rated 50w - 80w if that's what you mean.

Start around 25W to break the coil in and then work your way up gradually until you find your sweet spot, which might not be anywhere near the recommended wattage. For example, I have a 0.15 ohm coil in my iTank at the moment which is rated best at 85W but I'm vaping it happily at 65W.

Thanks. Always wanted to know what the differences a higher wattage brings?

With certain (not all) liquids it can bring out different flavours, but you'll need to adjust the airflow to suit as it does get hotter.

Thanks @JohnNada . Is there a guide somewhere to various coils resistances and wattage's I can read somewhere do you know?

Thanks @JohnNada . Is there a guide somewhere to various coils resistances and wattage's I can read somewhere do you know?

Resistances and recommended wattages depend on the type of metal used in the coil, the size of the coil, the size of the chamber or chimney, the size of the airflow, and most importantly, how you vape - how hard do you like to suck, and for how long*?

If in doubt, start at low wattage and work up, as others have said. If you want info on a specific coil+tank look at the manufacturers website.

There is no all-encompassing guide - there are too many variables.

https://www.innokin.com/kroma-217

*this is often overlooked - one person complains their coil is burning at a certain wattage whilst another says it is fine, probably because they have a more open airflow or are just sucking more air through the coil, cooling it down...

Last edited:
Same question asked before. Same answer. No. You’re the guide. Whatever works for you. Start low, up the wattage until you like it.

My general rule is to vape at 10-20 watts below the manufacturer recommendation. Your coils will last longer and there is no loss of flavour. As others have said though, find what level works best for you

Back
Top Bottom