What's new

Just out of interest

vapervince

Achiever
In the past couple of weeks I have cleaned and re built some of my favourite old atties to try my favourite juices against my current set up which is the Wotofo Profile in RDA mode, in terms of flavour, cost of coils etc and ease of build nothing comes close, well the Blotto max came closest for flavour, but I had to run it at what I consider crazy hot to get near.
I`m running the Profile on a topside dual but seeing as the clapton mesh ohms out @ 0.16 I can run it @ 40 - 45 watts so it would be OK on a single cell mod, so if you can be bothered dripping or squonking and are looking for a flavoursome vape, I`d recommend the Profile if you can get hold of one, there is still plenty of mesh knocking about.

In the past couple of weeks I have cleaned and re built some of my favourite old atties to try my favourite juices against my current set up which is the Wotofo Profile in RDA mode, in terms of flavour, cost of coils etc and ease of build nothing comes close, well the Blotto max came closest for flavour, but I had to run it at what I consider crazy hot to get near.
I`m running the Profile on a topside dual but seeing as the clapton mesh ohms out @ 0.16 I can run it @ 40 - 45 watts so it would be OK on a single cell mod, so if you can be bothered dripping or squonking and are looking for a flavoursome vape, I`d recommend the Profile if you can get hold of one, there is still plenty of mesh knocking about.
I have recently got my hands on another wotofo p.s RDA, absolutely love em. My original one the screws had rounded of and the squonk screw has as well. So I searched the net to no prevail. Finally eBay come up trumps and got a brand new one for £27. I was so happy. I've had a few little wotofo profiles 1.5 but find they get warm but they do produce great flavour.

Back
Top Bottom