What's new

Just started vaping :)

Thanks for the YouTube links jimbouk very helpful. Oh well last few vapes before bed :)

I can vouch for the Lava Tube V4 got mine the other day really good they go from 3 - 6 Volts in 1 volt increments & they now tell you the Ohm's of your atomiser / cartomiser as well as telling you how much Volts the battery is at. I'm loving mine as well as my Ego C-Twist for out and about. that said my new little Stealth Vape that I made (it was my first mod build) is so small that might just become my out and about it runs at 3.7V and gives a nice vape only thing is i think it looks like a remote detonator so not to sure id take it near an airport (joke)

200px-Simple_2xaa_boxmod_Bi-colour.jpg
This is not the one I made but looks the same almost

Hi Jim, welcome to the best vaping planet in the galaxy :)

Well done on doing so great getting off the stinkies and thank you for your order, it will be on its way to you soon

Good choices on the juice, I particularly like malted milk, it goes down very well with a cuppa :) good luck finding a nice black cherry. I was on a hunt for a good cherry (I mix my own) and many seem to taste of nail polish remover. However there is one that stands head and shoulders above the rest and that is pixie juices cherrylicious-it is amazingly lush and fruity.

Hi Jim, welcome to the best vaping planet in the galaxy :)

Well done on doing so great getting off the stinkies and thank you for your order, it will be on its way to you soon

Thanks very much, looking forward to trying your juices (sounds a bit rude) got enough juice for about a week so should be OK :)

I can vouch for the Lava Tube V4 got mine the other day really good they go from 3 - 6 Volts in 1 volt increments & they now tell you the Ohm's of your atomiser / cartomiser as well as telling you how much Volts the battery is at. I'm loving mine as well as my Ego C-Twist for out and about. that said my new little Stealth Vape that I made (it was my first mod build) is so small that might just become my out and about it runs at 3.7V and gives a nice vape only thing is i think it looks like a remote detonator so not to sure id take it near an airport (joke)

200px-Simple_2xaa_boxmod_Bi-colour.jpg
This is not the one I made but looks the same almost

Looks good. Might have a go myself one day. Where do you get the bits?

Hello Jimsie, welcome to the forum and well done on the switch...

I wouldn`t give it a second thought, they`re always swapping their juices on here ;) #carryonvaping

Back
Top Bottom