What's new

Just started vaping :)

Just a quick query, is it OK to remove used juice from cleromizer and put it back into original juice container or will it be tainted and turn the other juice bad?

I wouldn't count on saving money. Not to start off with. They will tempt you on here with all sorts of pretty shiny things and different flavours and you'll end up spending what you save on smoking - for quite some while. After about 6 months it settles down a bit and you find that you have some great useable kit superb flavours and enjoy your vaping.

Welcome!

I should be OK for the rest of this month I reckon, depends on how much juice I get through. Got some sample flavours from waves of vapour so really depends on how much I vape. Seem to be vaping pretty much all day at the mo. :)

Hi Jimsie and welcome, I'm in Diss, but lived in Ipswich for a while, I had a fish and chippie on the Woodbridge road and owned, ran and introduced the Hot Dog Barrows in the centre of Ipswich in the 80's after beating the council. :strawberry:

He's in diss dat amd de other - his pic seems to be everywhere.

Welcome Jimsie, hope you enjoy the forums.

Just a quick query, is it OK to remove used juice from cleromizer and put it back into original juice container or will it be tainted and turn the other juice bad?

I personally wouldn`t put used juice back into the original container....although it wouldn`t be the end of the world if you did, it may taint the fresh at least visually if it`s been discoloured after passing over the coil etc...
if it`s been a little burned, it may influence the taste of the fresh, however unlikely - I wouldn`t do it, much like I wouldn`t put any excess milk left in my cereal bowl back into the milk bottle ;)

if it was a "considerable" amount and was just being kept to one side temporarily while changing clearomiser, I would suck it up into a syringe.

Hi Jimsie

I would just pour the juice into another container if you can find one, as has been said before it may taint the rest of the juice, i went from an Elite to a lavatube in very short time with a fist full of Catos and some juices.

Now in my armoury i have my Lavatube, a U-Box Twin (my primary device), an EPower 18650 and 2 Ego 650 VV's and a few Vivi nova tanks all with different flavours in them.

Thanks guys, was just swapping flavours in the clearomizer and it had a little left. Guess you get a little bit of wastage. Anyway, didn't put it back into the original container. Good advice for when the atomizer goes. No smokes since Tuesday :) Sounds like you got some nice kit there :) want to build a box mod later on, sounds like fun.

Do you have rebuildable atty's? Want to have a go at those too.

A cheap and easy way to have a go at rebuilding is with a Vivi Nova..
I`ve been down the rebuildable road and it drove me half loopy, far too much fiddling about for me with screws smaller than an atom and trying to feed wick through holes and whatnot -

but I did recoil a Vivi recently and it was remarkably easy...and even cheaper than buying a rebuildable if you already happen to have one anyway !

Rebuildables are now available for very little money though, compared to a while back.

Might have to get a vivi nova, did see some stupid price rebuildables think they were about £99 , that put me off. Seen the bully for about £25 + I like to tinker. Got the patience of a saint :)

I spent quite a bit on the rebuildable things at the time, sold them on as I couldn`t cope so was an expensive experiment, but could have been worse.....

but these kind of things weren`t around at the time*

http://vapourhut.com/atomisers-cartomisers/Rebuildables

http://www.vapingthings.com/ATOMISERS/cat1311953_1386110.aspx

*sounds like years ago, but just a matter of months in reality - the speed this stuff moves is quite amazing sometimes

I will no doubt be tempted into trying it again, but not until they make things a lot less fussy and fiddly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom