What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

Order Information - Order #300835
20pc RBA Coil for KangerTech Subtank Mini & Subtank Plus & toptank nano & toptank mini $2.50 $2.50
1 ea. Geekvape Koh Gen Do Organic Cotton (5pc/bag) $1.80 $1.80
2 ea. 10pc ThunderHead Creations Kanthal A1 Prebuilt Coil (26GA, 1.6ohm) $1.29 $2.58
$6.88
Sub-Total:

$3.67
Registered Airmail(non Li-ion battery cell & liquid),7-30 business days.Shipping to GB (1 x 39.00g(s)):

-$5.00
Discount Coupon: rofvape :

-$1.88
Value of Redeemed Reward Points:

$3.67
Total:
£2.90

That's me spent up £100 over the last 2 weeks on vaping hardware, this tiny final fling to go along with batteries, charger, 4 mods and 10 atty's, The rrp on just the atty's is over £250 but all good things have to come to an end unfortunately.

Mind you 3 of the mods 3 atty's and this last little fling might never leave china the way it's looking on the tracking no movement for a week i know i went for the cheapest delivery but i didn't realize low priority meant no priority.

th.jpg

Oh really, I didn't realise that! I've never ordered from overseas so not sure on all the regs. Thank you

UK Vapour Brands have an exclusive deal for all Eleaf, Wismec & Joyetech brands so no overseas vendor can sell their products here without fear of being sued. They're just trying to cover their asses legally by selling genuine products as if they were clones.

I ordered Eleaf coils and got the same email about it, they've been shipped now. Some other overseas vendors don't seem to care about it, I've ordered the same coils from Fasttech and AliExpress in the past and never had an issue.

I must be having a really bad blonde morning, I cannot find the redeem points bit. Bleurgh.

Mind you 3 of the mods 3 atty's and this last little fling might never leave china the way it's looking on the tracking no movement for a week i know i went for the cheapest delivery but i didn't realize low priority meant no priority.

View attachment 128157

lol It looks like its coming by sea, the slowest and cheapest option.

Its cool, I can wait the 30 days or longer as long as I know it is going to get here eventually :D

One of my packages has arrived in the UK :) thought I'd save anyone from further traumatic stress. Haven't bothered to check if its the kbox or the ipv but I think its the Kbox.

One of my packages has arrived in the UK :) thought I'd save anyone from further traumatic stress. Haven't bothered to check if its the kbox or the ipv but I think its the Kbox.
Yep 1 of my orders just changed status to on it's way to Manchester Mail Centre :)

Back
Top Bottom