What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

I can't even see my order and I have opened up a ticket

Thanks for contacting us .
please confirm the account is that one you placed order .then provide a screenshot to show us the problem.Thanks .

if you have any question ,please feel free to contact us .

So have now sent screenshots from PayPal proving that I have placed an order
i'm sure you will get it sorted i had a problem like that with my first order it was even though i had the account i used wifes paypal and it turned out i just clicked one button wrong which meant it had set up healthcabin account with her email so the order wasn't showing up on my account

Quick help desk msg asking when processing will change to dispatch, and less than 12 hours later all 3 are now shipped :)

2 shipped another order last night still rofvape working was going to get a 2nd kanger but sold out my istick 30w is ideal with mini triton when i'm out and about so just ordered 30w one for same purpose hcigar 30w watched couple of youtube reviews nice little device. Shipping seems to of gone up by $1.20 tried few different items to check defo been shipping increase and no 10% off or as many redeemed points to use but £6 shipped means the shipping is all i did pay for.

As anybody's order actually got on an aeroplane yet mine just seem to be going nowhere anytime soon

As anybody's order actually got on an aeroplane yet mine just seem to be going nowhere anytime soon

See sig. :)

Just kickback and relax mate for a few weeks, it will get here eventually.

yeah 5 weeks after i ordered it my u-can from fasttech arrived today

Some SS grubs to replace the shit ones in the serpent mini rocked up today.

Ordered 15/4.

Re this order, it says it's left for London Heathrow.

Chill people's, they'll turn up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom