What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

A bit expensive lol i got it for $4.87 paypal reciept was £3.90 you missed a trick:14:
I think the SS was priced a little higher than the painted ones! :) unless you also got SS?

I think the SS was priced a little higher than the painted ones! :) unless you also got SS?
no at the end of his bill it had red
he missed the redeem 2 points knocks another $2.20 off making the mod free and they pay abit towards the shipping

no at the end of his bill it had red

he missed the redeem 2 points knocks another $2.20 off making the mod free and they pay abit towards the shipping
Did a test cart on both, with all the codes and discounts applied and boxes ticked. painted ones came to £3.80ish and the SS £5.10ish

Crazy. They're pretty much giving them away!

Did a test cart on both, painted ones came to £3.80ish and the SS £5.10ish

Crazy. They're pretty much giving them away!
he didn't get ss one then if you look at what he posted his figures are the same as mine but at the bottom he had 2 points he didn't check the box to cash them in

he didn't get ss one then if you look at what he posted his figures are the same as mine but at the bottom he had 2 points he didn't check the box to cash them in
Aaah I see!

Aaah I see!
meant he had to pay for all the shipping scandalous the rest of us realised if they want us to take these products off their hands the least they can do is contribute towards the shipping lol

Thanks for the heads up @gasbag! [emoji106]

I managed to resist til I woke up in the middle of the night, had to check if the kbox was still at the same price; (un)fortunately it was, then I also found the Noisy Cricket for under $5, and the Aspire CF 18650 for under $3!

4 mods (had to get two kboxes at that price, the charity raffle's coming soon!), with free shipping and 20% off with code 8yrhc (for their 8th birthday celebrations), plus 1st order 10% discount: about £18.50 [emoji1]

Kbox , eleaf melo and a box of atom vape crown coils for £19 delivered . Bargain

Caved in and got an SS one. Wanted one replacement cheapo mod for work. I have now bought three.

Back
Top Bottom