What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

Did anyone order the eleaf I stick 100w? Just had an email saying they can't ship to my country (UK) due to regulations from Ismoka?? They said they can offer a refund or remove the label with the batch number from the outside packaging, but that seems a bit dodgy to me?

Probably the same as gearbest. Not allowed to sell eleaf products to the UK as they have dedicated suppliers here. I wouldnt worry about it

Probably the same as gearbest. Not allowed to sell eleaf products to the UK as they have dedicated suppliers here. I wouldnt about it
Oh really, I didn't realise that! I've never ordered from overseas so not sure on all the regs. Thank you

Kbox , eleaf melo and a box of atom vape crown coils for £19 delivered . Bargain
Don't hold your breath and check email regularly there will be a problem with eleaf product the rest will be fine but they can't ship eleaf products to UK i ordered one and sorting it out with them at the moment.

Hopefully getting the Vpark TC150 Mod as they can't ship the eleaf just waiting for them to get back to me i hate this contacting via tickets and emails.

Don't hold your breath and check email regularly there will be a problem with eleaf product the rest will be fine but they can't ship eleaf products to UK i ordered one and sorting it out with them at the moment.

No worries , if it turns up it turns up if they cancel it they cancel , just got my Mrs to sign up and order without the eleaf under four quid for a beater mod , can't argue with that

Did anyone order the eleaf I stick 100w? Just had an email saying they can't ship to my country (UK) due to regulations from Ismoka?? They said they can offer a refund or remove the label with the batch number from the outside packaging, but that seems a bit dodgy to me?
yes if customs randomly check it bang goes your order and money i asked them to replace it with Vpark TC150 Mod as it's the same price still waiting to hear

n50tgk.jpg

Madness.
A) Will it come?
B) Will it blow up? (;))
C) Did I miss a trick and could've got it cheaper?

A , should do
B , no
C yes if you had used the code rofvape . I just ordered and got it for 3.95

n50tgk.jpg

Madness.
A) Will it come?
B) Will it blow up? (;))
C) Did I miss a trick and could've got it cheaper?
Yes before redeeming the points you should of used rofvape code $5 off then reddemed points you would of got less off with redeemed points but overall it would of been cheaper £3.90

Back
Top Bottom