What's new

Kayfun Boro mid at best?

He used the coils/wire supplied with the Ares. You'll notice the criticisms of the Kayfun are mainly about his bizarre choice of a 22 gauge coil.

I get that, but on the Ares he left a gap in the cotton then says it floods, afaik im the only one criticising him for it. Wrongs parts or wrong installation still need pointing out.

Just had a Youtube notification for a short from Grimm Greene about his choice of using 22 gauge for an MTL build.

Essentially it was a 'I was wrong to use 22 gauge' and after trying a build with 26 gauge he got much better results. I think he's going to pull the vid and re-upload with a non stupid build.

I have zero thoughts or opinions on the Kayfun, but the use of the term "mid" in this context by a grown man really bothers me.

What next? "The new (insert RBA name) is bussin! Fr on god, no cap!".

Unsubscribed.

I have zero thoughts or opinions on the Kayfun, but the use of the term "mid" in this context by a grown man really bothers me.

What next? "The new (insert RBA name) is bussin! Fr on god, no cap!".

Unsubscribed.

I'm with you on that! And I only know what it means because of my silly kids. I don't even use YouTube unless I need tips on how to wick something.

It's the funny wee muppet mike he's using theses days that grabs my attention

The fella who now says pods are best? Think I'll safely ignore him.

Fwiw the Kayfun BB just might be ilmy favourite MTL full stop. It's in the convo anyway

Back
Top Bottom