What's new

Kayfun Boro mid at best?

MTB Vaper

Postman
Grimms new video saying the Kayfun bore is mid at best. He was using a 22awg coil for MTL thought is that why? He gave 5/10

Last edited:
It's a mtl rba so not sure why you'd want to put that coil in it but he's entitled to his opinion.

24 kanthal isn't for mtl.

A decent Mtl rta Will always have better flavour than an rba

22g 5 wraps and that's as big a coil as he can get in there. Can't get aliens or fused claptons in there, not even mini versions. :hmm:

Who vapes 22g or regular sized alien/ fused clapton coils in a mtl tank anyways?

If he can get a 5 wrap 22g coil in it then I can sure as hell get my mtl fused claptons in there.

what’s the matter with that guy? grim green, does he think he’s a rapper, or a children’s heavy metal star? how has he ended up a celebrity? the world baffles me sometimes :)

I have no problems whatsoever fitting 5 wrap dual 30 gauge fused claptons or 5 to 6 wrap Coilology MTL staples in any of the KF Lites - I don't have the KF RBA but if the deck is essentially the same I don't see why he can't fit a fused clapton in it as long as it is typical MTL gauges.

I did scratch my head a bit trying to figure out why he was using 22 gauge - maybe he's taking a leaf out of Jai Haze's book. This reminds me of the time Jai tried to cram a dual 26 gauge in the Ether RTA and surprise, surprise it didn't work. And even bigger surprise - Jai shouted a lot and his toady fans adored him for it..

I don't have any problem with him giving it a 5 out of 10 - but reviewing it with that thick wire coil at 25 watts with an approximate airflow of 1mm was a bit shit IMO. If he genuinely couldn't fit a complex coil that he would normally use I can't figure out why he didn't try another build of typical MTL gauge as he's been in the game for years and should know better.

Back
Top Bottom