What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Recieved my SXK Kayfun lite.
Ordered on 20/1/21. Recieved it on 27/1/21.
One week from 3fvape which is very suprising.
Build quality is very good.
But I am not getting good flavour compared to my pioneer.
Same build in both same liquid and the Pioneer is giving me much better flavour. My usual tobacco flavour.
7 wraps coilology mtl clapton coming out at 1.25 ohms and vaping at 15 watts.
Has to be the coil placement somehow. I love my Pioneer, but the Kayfun is better.

3f vape have posted my clone pro plus inserts. hopefully they’ll be here this week at some point unless they get impounded.

Recieved my SXK Kayfun lite.
Ordered on 20/1/21. Recieved it on 27/1/21.
One week from 3fvape which is very suprising.
Build quality is very good.
But I am not getting good flavour compared to my pioneer.
Same build in both same liquid and the Pioneer is giving me much better flavour. My usual tobacco flavour.
7 wraps coilology mtl clapton coming out at 1.25 ohms and vaping at 15 watts.
Just keep experimenting with it mate, some tanks like more or less wraps on a coil, more or less cotton. Maybe try the xs pin if you can acquire one?

Just keep experimenting with it mate, some tanks like more or less wraps on a coil, more or less cotton. Maybe try the xs pin if you can acquire one?
Ive got the pro pin installed. the draw is perfect for me.
The flavour has improved a little after using cotton bacon prime as compared to using muji before.
What build is everyone using?
Any recommended build?
Ive tried the coilogy mtl clapton wire and ni80 28 and 27.

The flavour has improved a little after using cotton bacon prime as compared to using muji before.
Any recommended build?

I use the Coilology 28/40 clapton wire. 6 or 7 wraps, 2.5mm ID.

Any recommended build?
I'd say just keep at it bud, if you don't get on with it, at least you haven't splashed out the money on a genuine and I'm sure there's a few people on here that would be interested in buying it from you, I know I would be as i'm not taking the risk with customs when it comes to buying stuff from overseas for the foreseeable future.

i do notice a slight flavor difference compared to the dvarw and expro v4. looks like ill be using this as my main rta.

con for me is bottom fill. but i think i can let that go since it has a good looking 3.5ml top cap. longer time til next refill.

this yftk clone upgrade thing arrived today.

about half a tank in, i would say it’s pretty good. it def makes a difference, the feel of the draw/noise etc is about the same. maybe a tiny bit smoother and quieter. but i have it screwed in pretty tight and no sign of the dreaded gurgles.

the bottom of the pin def seems like a better seal as well.

not bad at all, definitely an improvement. worth the tenner it cost and i will keep it in rotation and see how i get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom