What's new

Bishop...or?

if you get a bishop and a dvarw clone you can bin the rest of your atties. i’d forget about the kf lite, it’s noisy and hollow, not very nice. or, it will gurgle and flood if you make it tighter to get rid of the noise. :)

I thought the kf lite was the one to have. I know it's highly subjective and just a few minutes on the forum you can tell there is no definitive answer on the best tank...but I thought that one was right up there.

I thought the kf lite was the one to have. I know it's highly subjective and just a few minutes on the forum you can tell there is no definitive answer on the best tank...but I thought that one was right up there.
It's up there. I don't know what I was thinking back in the day but I bought 4 authentic dvarws and now I don't use them.

Much prefer my Kayfuns, FeV, and AER. Prefer the Neeko and Sure over them too actually.

some folk seem to think so but imo it’s okay only.

20230720_145406.jpg
20230720_145406.jpg

Bishop arrived today, appears I have a mirror glass instead of a smoked one. Already switched the drip tip too, not sure about the one that came but we'll see how it goes.

It's not bad, but I did prefer the topfill of the Ripley, identical flavour though and I do enjoy a tank that drip's the liquid down onto the wick.

It's not bad, but I did prefer the topfill of the Ripley, identical flavour though and I do enjoy a tank that drip's the liquid down onto the wick.

That's what tempted me, just looked simple to use. The tubes on the Ripley made me nervous, maybe I'll work up to that.

That's what tempted me, just looked simple to use. The tubes on the Ripley made me nervous, maybe I'll work up to that.[/QUOTE

I bypassed the Bishop in favour of the Ripley, it should arrive today. I do like the Bishop RBA though.

Just undone my tank ro refill and the glass split from top to bottom! Does anyone know if there is a plastic replacement available? Not impressed :19:

Back
Top Bottom