What's new

can't decide what RTA should i get

Fox Bahy

Initiate
hey guys , i've been lurking around here for a couple of days and i read a lot of threads , i want to try a new RTA , i was looking for arcana 22 but it's out of stock everywhere ( i don't even have it in my country ) so i'm gonna order an RTA from Aliexpress , so what you're thoughts on SC classic , i really like the airflow and the look but i hear a lot of bad experience , leaking gurgling , so i'm thinking about getting YFTK Dvarw FL 22 mtl , or Auguse Era Pro RTA, the Era pro reminds me of the bishop ( my favourite RTA) easy wicking and ( side & bottom airflow so maybe the flavor is better) .
right now i'm using the bishop and THC elite pro .
i wanna know what's your thought about these RTAs
thank you .

We all have our personal favourites. Mine are the Arcana, Aspire Neeko, Pioneer V1.5 and the Sure RTA.

Yeah it's a hard one to recommend as everyone is so different in the way they vape. I seem to use the wraith, sure a lot and the one I use all the time is the bp labs, though I also enjoy the pioneers.

You can't go far wrong with the Dvarw FL MTL clone. Personally, even if it isn't the absolute best or the newest, it is really good and easy to live with. I would pick one up while they're still available.

You can't go far wrong with the Dvarw FL MTL clone. Personally, even if it isn't the absolute best or the newest, it is really good and easy to live with. I would pick one up while they're still available.

I’m with you on that, I’ve got three on the go an old version FT clone a FL AliExpress job and an original genuine one, my favourite is the FT clone the glass tanks on the FL isn’t the best but it works fine, they just work with no bother and the 5ml tanks are great, be nice if I could source some decent spare o rings for them.
image-2023-05-05-11:37:41-691 am.jpg

As you have the Bishop imo the only real reason to get the Era would be if you want an airer vape.

Yeah it's a hard one to recommend as everyone is so different in the way they vape. I seem to use the wraith, sure a lot and the one I use all the time is the bp labs, though I also enjoy the pioneers.
yes exactly , i'll take a look at bp labs and sure again
thank you

My personal experience if you vaping tobaccos then something gravity fed like the bishop.

If you vaping fruits then any kayfun 2019,21 or the new one.

Pioneer 1.5 never leaves my side, I only recommend to people who have experience in building.

Steam Crave Classic is a winner for me, just slip your scissors into the slot below the deck under the deckplate and snip there, perfect, the Aer or Tripod2 are excellent too if you have expensive taste.

IMG_3570.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom