What's new

New Precisio GT RTA from BD Vapes

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
It’s a bit too quiet for my liking, so I thought I’d present this for everyone. It’s the 2nd iteration of the Precisio, and it’s available on LPV for €50 ex VAT.

Okay, it’s not the prettiest rta, but it does seem to have a postless deck and what promises to be a very smooth airflow :) It is at least new and a tad interesting :22:

ekaTCxa.jpg

xJOCxEK.jpg

aVtgMe6.jpg

Uf5sAFH.jpg

7Z184XZ.jpg

Have the original 22mm and had the 24mm pro but moved it on. Loved the 22mm but it never gained much traction here, from 2019 iirc and landed about the same time as the Artemis from Cthulhu which kinda hogged the limelight.

Very cheap looking, I know it isn't, but the whole thing has that cheap stainless look that reminds me of aluminium. Or is it just a case of shitty pix?

They overcomplicated it with the Pro, this has a similar overly complicated look about it tbh.

I'll be the awkward fecker that likes the look of this one. I don't get on with masochist tight MTL airflow and this looks like it has a few options I would enjoy. I find the styling inoffensive, although not particularly exciting, but a lot of MTL RTAs look so samey that it's nice to see something distinctive.

i think the bore of the drip tip is a bit Mersey Tunnel for an MTL tank bit that's easily fixed. The only think I really don't like is the piss stain Ultem glass. Hopefully a non repulsive regular glass will be available.

it looks pretty useless to me, i don’t think it’s intended to be used for low power mtl. looks more like a semi cloud tank.

and postless decks can bolt :)

Like I said, I’m not overwhelmed by its beauty, nor the apparent quality of the machining :22:And the drip tip has got to go :18:

Be that as it may, it looks rather simple to build, it comes with a Pyrex glass, and I like the flexibility. What intrigues me the most, is the airflow options… :hmm: I’m not sure it won’t do a (somewhat) tight mtl with the 5x0.012mm pinholes. From my experience with rdas f ex that have had side pinhole airflows, the airflow is exceptionally smooth. And the price is very competitive with the likes of Cthulhu or BP Mods :14:

Regardless, I’m probably not going to rush out and pick one up, at least not before I see some reviews and maybe one or two of us have picked one up :) But it has, without a doubt, piqued my interest ;)

Back
Top Bottom