What's new

OH! More Boro - BD Vapes Bridge & Mod

Have to say, it seems my hopes are dashed :17:

The chip is apparently designed for people who’ve never owned an aio, so there’s no temp control :sleepy: And it would appear to be a bit heavy since it’s made of stainless steel and zinc alloy… :eeek:

But the best is this choice bit of marketing on the EV website under Key Features:

• Easy Wattage Adjustment: You can easily adjust the wattage using the plus and minus buttons, providing a user-friendly experience.
  • Single Button Fire: The single-button fire mechanism simplifies operation and makes it convenient to use.
Hmmm, a case of stating the bleeding obvious? :18:

If anything, the plug on the tank look like a dotaio tank :hmm: But it is clearly shaped like a boro, and the bridge in it looks like a Dope!

Edit: It states the following regarding the capacity:
The Centaurus B80 AIO features a 2ml pod capacity, in compliance with TPD regulations, and it comes with the Centaurus boro tank…
Yeah, that’s what I read. Only 2ml makes me think it’s erring on the pod side of AIO’s and the Boro is not as much of a Boro as we might have thought. More Boro “style”?
But, it’s all a bit speculative until some more/better information/pictures come out.

Too little, too late. I suspect the 2ml is basically to satisfy applicable laws.

But the best is this choice bit of marketing on the EV website under Key Features:

• Easy Wattage Adjustment: You can easily adjust the wattage using the plus and minus buttons, providing a user-friendly experience.
  • Single Button Fire: The single-button fire mechanism simplifies operation and makes it convenient to use.
Hmmm, a case of stating the bleeding obvious? :18:

it seems so simple. i wonder why nobody has thought of it before :)

Here’s the first real pic of the Lost Vape tank I’ve seen. Looks like a boro :22:

0Nj9qJg.png

Looks like the metal Pulse I posted earlier is for the Indonesian market only, confirmed by Tony B on Facebook. He said even he doesn't have one :D

Looks like the metal Pulse I posted earlier is for the Indonesian market only, confirmed by Tony B on Facebook. He said even he doesn't have one :D

Really don’t get this Indonesian market only! Doesn’t make any sense to me! The san Aio would of sold thousands upon thousands worldwide

Really don’t get this Indonesian market only! Doesn’t make any sense to me! The san Aio would of sold thousands upon thousands worldwide

The San does look really good.

As for the all metal Pulse, apparently Indonesia are Vandy Vape's biggest market and it was a collab with someone from their vape scene. Hopefully if it sells well they'll consider a worldwide release.

Back
Top Bottom