What's new

OH! More Boro - BD Vapes Bridge & Mod

I guess that mod designers have a hard job coming up with a new & innovative ‘boro device.
There are only so many ways you can position/arrange the tank, battery, chip/screen and buttons without coming up with “another BB clone” in their attempt to stand out from the crowd.
Exposed battery/skeleton mods seem the latest to be “on trend”.

Seen these on a group, think it’s a prototype. Seen someone post in Indonesia that retail would be around £95, so I’d imagine more than that in the UK. I’d assume RBA comes with it. Doors look changeable both sides.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

I really don't like these open battery mods, they look like a unfinished project!! And what with the amount of crap that ends up in pockets imo is a recipe for disaster...... might aswell chuck a couple of loose batteries in yer pocket with a load of change..jmo

It's crazy what companies charge for boro mods considering they don't do anything differently compared to a normal mod... other than the fact the tank fits in them rather than on them.

Seen these on a group, think it’s a prototype. Seen someone post in Indonesia that retail would be around £95, so I’d imagine more than that in the UK. I’d assume RBA comes with it. Doors look changeable both sides.

Pretty certain I saw something very similar to this on either Ecigone or shareAvape very recently - the fact it had a screw-down negative contact (rather than just a friction fit) made be look twice.

The screw down contact is the same in the Stubby (but the Stubby is enclosed)... if yer anything like me you'll undo the battery getting it out your pocket and you'll drop it on the floor possibly damaging the battery.. I'll take a enclosed battery mod any day..

It's crazy what companies charge for boro mods considering they don't do anything differently compared to a normal mod... other than the fact the tank fits in them rather than on them.
I suspect that one element of the cost is down to the fact that many of these Boro mods only have have short production runs so the per-unit cost works out higher.

The screw down contact is the same in the Stubby (but the Stubby is enclosed)... if yer anything like me you'll undo the battery getting it out your pocket and you'll drop it on the floor possibly damaging the battery.. I'll take a enclosed battery mod any day..

Really difficult to do that. They screw down pretty tight! Much prefer this system than the pop it in style contact. I’ve changed my billet box’s to the same contact too.

To each their own is the mantra I suppose. Plenty out there for everyone! [emoji4]

An aluminium Pulse has appeared...

Looks to be 18650 though, which I'm a bit sad about as the 21700 capacity is one of the main reasons I like the original.

About time Aspire got back to the Prestige quality ;) But I’m afraid that I’ll never buy a mid with an exposed battery, especially living where we have lots of weather (see my Beavis post here).

Another thing I’ve just learned, is that in these skeleton mods they have the dna60 chip placed diagonally within the mod…
Sau6QPm.png

if (when) you get a juice leak, how is it not going to drench the board? :56:

Back
Top Bottom