What's new

OH! More Boro - BD Vapes Bridge & Mod

:assassin:
found this on ecigone another aio with an exposed battery 18650 so not for me

Ambition Mods x Kilic Customs Kil-Lite AIO 60W Mod

View attachment 331198

Think this one is about the worst I’ve seen… The BD vapes mod at least has a sleeve, albeit with a cutaway, but on the Kilite the negative end is held solely by the screw down battery cap. Recipe for disaster if you ask me ;)

I can excuse the small, plastic, minimalist mods for having an exposed battery, but this is just so unnecessary :56:

:assassin:
Think this one is about the worst I’ve seen… The BD vapes mod at least has a sleeve, albeit with a cutaway, but on the Kilite the negative end is held solely by the screw down battery cap. Recipe for disaster if you ask me ;)

I can excuse the little plastic, minimalist mods for having an exposed battery, but this is just so unnecessary :56:

agreed i think it looks hideous anyway

these devices are mental. a big hole in it for a square plastic tank to get wedged in, and the battery hanging out it’s arse? wtf?!

The Chinese just keep pumping out the new boro devices :22:

Damn Vape, THC, Ambition Mods, Veepon…they have a new competitor for their not-so-high-end mods. BD Vapes has just dropped both a bridge and a boro mod, and they actually look rather interesting!:14: You may remember BD Vapes for the Precisio rta. I’m pretty sure this is the same guy who started BP Mods.

To the point, this the Tycoon Boro by BD Vapes and Hirano Design and the Droid RDTA. It is a 21700 boro device, but still rather petite (80x48x26). It’s max 80w and uses a proprietary chip set whose screen I do not recognize, but has VW, VV, & TC. The price in France is about £70 for the mod and £30 for the bridge. Otherwise, I think the pics below are rather self-explanatory :) And please, wipe that drool off your chin :18:

vkw8G8V.jpg

CAUO0Oc.jpg

Love that grey and green! [emoji7]

Just seen this! This is a bit of me! Holy shit! [emoji15][emoji7]. Aspire just went all high end!
IMG_0832.jpg

Another exposed battery mod. Shame really as it looks cool otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom