What's new

OH! More Boro - BD Vapes Bridge & Mod

Seriously, each to their own and not badly priced for YiHi, but it’s not a “looker” - falls more into the beer goggles camp for me ;)

Didn’t want to start another thread, but this choice piece of kit has also landed at French retailers, by GD mods…not to be confused with BP mods, BD mods, or FU mods :18: It’s actually been available from China for a while, and, hold on to your wallet, it’s only £145! For a Yihi chip…

MeOE7y6.jpg

If you really are interested, Mark Todd did a review of it a while back, and actually liked it ;)
I have to admit I'm not a fan.

Gotta love how they come up with more ways to try to milk us for our hard earned. I can sit and look, but getting me to pull the trigger is getting increasingly more difficult these days when you've seen so many variations on a theme.

Gotta love how they come up with more ways to try to milk us for our hard earned. I can sit and look, but getting me to pull the trigger is getting increasingly more difficult these days when you've seen so many variations on a theme.

I'd tend to agree, although the same can be said for normal mods too I suppose.

As I told my ex-wife when she caught me checking out a rather voluptuous young lady at the beach many years ago… Just because you’re full and have left the table, doesn’t mean you can’t admire the buffet :18:

And yes, that may be the reason she’s my ex-wife ;)

found this on ecigone another aio with an exposed battery 18650 so not for me

Ambition Mods x Kilic Customs Kil-Lite AIO 60W Mod

klite.png

Back
Top Bottom