What's new

OH! More Boro - BD Vapes Bridge & Mod

About time Aspire got back to the Prestige quality ;) But I’m afraid that I’ll never buy a mid with an exposed battery, especially living where we have lots of weather (see my Beavis post here).

Another thing I’ve just learned, is that in these skeleton mods they have the dna60 chip placed diagonally within the mod…
Sau6QPm.png

if (when) you get a juice leak, how is it not going to drench the board? :56:

Wouldn’t it run down the back of the board hence why they make it diagonal?

Wouldn’t it run down the back of the board hence why they make it diagonal?
It’s almost undoubtedly to save space, reduces the height of the chip compartment.

But you’re correct, juice will run down the back of the board, though I’m pretty sure that doesn’t mean it’s not going to damage the chip, at least over time. Even though dna chips are waterproofed (even the dna60, I think), waterproofing is neither perfect nor impermeable forever. I was just surprised that it’s so exposed ;)

Lost Vape getting in on it now. Built in battery sadly.

View attachment 332066
I’ll have to wait for the details, but this does look interesting! :hmm: The fact that it’s a LiPo is not a bother for me, love my Delro, and Lost Vape usually has rather good quality and decent proprietary chips. If it has tc, I will be very, very interested :22: Can’t say much for the graphics though :23:

I’ll have to wait for the details, but this does look interesting! :hmm: The fact that it’s a LiPo is not a bother for me, love my Delro, and Lost Vape usually has rather good quality and decent proprietary chips. If it has tc, I will be very, very interested :22: Can’t say much for the graphics though :23:

I should have kept scrolling, there's actually 2, B60 internal and B80 external.

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/lost-vape-centaurus-b60-aio-boro-mod

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/lost-vape-centaurus-b80-aio-boro-mod

I think I need to give up hope on a 21700 boro that ticks all my strangely specific boxes, so I'd definitely be interested in the B80.

It's all a bit confusing, I don't know my Lost Vapes from my LV's.

It's all a bit confusing, I don't know my Lost Vapes from my LV's.
Oh, I’m pretty sure your lost vapes are in the closet behind those old shoes and photo albums, and a LV is a lite-weight vehicle :hmm:

giphy.gif

I suspect it’s all down to translation etc, but the (little) bit of description doesn’t make play of it being compatible with other boros? It certainly looks like a standard boro in the pictures, even if it is described as a 2ml (!) UB boro??

I suspect it’s all down to translation etc, but the (little) bit of description doesn’t make play of it being compatible with other boros? It certainly looks like a standard boro in the pictures, even if it is described as a 2ml (!) UB boro??
If anything, the plug on the tank look like a dotaio tank :hmm: But it is clearly shaped like a boro, and the bridge in it looks like a Dope!

Edit: It states the following regarding the capacity:
The Centaurus B80 AIO features a 2ml pod capacity, in compliance with TPD regulations, and it comes with the Centaurus boro tank…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom