What's new

Bishop v1 issue: Black vs. SS

can only imagine it would be that or juice holes or maybe o rings?
Well, that one I didn't try :)
I was thinking of doing an ultrasound bath session one of these days, I was about to search for a place where I can do it. But I'll do the needle one first, I just need to find a needle that can fit the 0.8mm hole...
I would agree with 321kev123:.I have the bishop in black had no problems with it,an great flavor .But later this yr i will get the bishop2 i only mtl i hope it works for you all the best from john

Hi i am new, but have the black bishop had no probs with it only use net tobaccos flavors.You have had some good replys.If you like net tobaccos i use Drakes great company an at a very good price.

Just to update... I did the ultrasound bath for few hours, few times, but it didn't help much. It's definitely an issue with the ati itself, it's probably deformed a bit, something very tiny, but enough to mess with the flow of the fluids in there.
I'll be retiring the black version I have and look forward to get the new version in black :)

Just to update... I did the ultrasound bath for few hours, few times, but it didn't help much. It's definitely an issue with the ati itself, it's probably deformed a bit, something very tiny, but enough to mess with the flow of the fluids in there.
I'll be retiring the black version I have and look forward to get the new version in black :)
Hi sorry you had no luck with the bishop as it is a great tank.take care from john

It is great, yes! I have the SS version and it's one of my favorite tanks. I've heard a lot of hate for Bishop in my circle of vaping friends, but I shut them up by letting them try my SS setup :)

The black one I bought used, and I have obviously bought a faulty one - something has happened with it and it does not perform nearly as the SS one.

Back
Top Bottom