What's new

Bishop v Ripley

LordOdin

Veteran
I have been using both these MTL RTA's quite a lot in the past few weeks . I thought i would like the Bishop the most out of the 2 with me liking the Bishop Cubed so much. I have to say i am surprised that i like the Ripley much more than the Bishop for flavour and overall Vape. Had them both set up with the same Coils and Cotton as well. Tried the same liquid in both as well. Don't know if i am being weird here but i like the Bishop Cubed more than both RTA's. I find the Ripley a bit more fecking about especially with that Juice Plug in the Deck and fitting the Top Cap i found a right old PITA, but at the end of the day i do find the Ripley better. Don't get me wrong though, the Bishop is still a great Vape. Just my thoughts and not a Review.

Offloaded my Ripleys and Bishop. Kept the cubed's tho.

I think that's definitely one of the things that makes you and a lot of other Vapers different. I just can't sell things. i actually like everything i have bought and still have it all. I have cut down on buying things simply because space has started to become an issue. I like to keep everything i buy in it's original packaging which in itself takes up plenty of room then old computers and parts and other electric bits and pieces., my Games Collections, Music CD's and Records, everything is just piled up, oh my old consoles guitars and music keyboards and a few other instruments i have hoarded. Think someone is gonna be rich when i kick the bucket lol.

I have 2 of each of both tanks. I do think I prefer the Ripley. As you say it's a bit more faffing about and can be quite temperamental. Never been able to track down a spare plug for it. I'm not paying £18 for shipping from Italy.

I decided to give the original Berserker mini a run out and you forget how good this little tank Is. Loaded with @manabush original Chiri and it's vaping like a good un. Pita filling it all the time but worth it.

I have 2 of each of both tanks. I do think I prefer the Ripley. As you say it's a bit more faffing about and can be quite temperamental. Never been able to track down a spare plug for it. I'm not paying £18 for shipping from Italy.

I decided to give the original Berserker mini a run out and you forget how good this little tank Is. Loaded with @manabush original Chiri and it's vaping like a good un. Pita filling it all the time but worth it.

Sometimes, especially when i first got the Ripley i left the little plug in the Box, i have got more used to it now. £18 maybe for the Full Tank lol, no way i would pay it for a little pin, Have you tried Ambition Mods for one ?.

Sometimes, especially when i first got the Ripley i left the little plug in the Box, i have got more used to it now. £18 maybe for the Full Tank lol, no way i would pay it for a little pin, Have you tried Ambition Mods for one ?.

I've tried everyone. Didn't get an answer from Ambition Mods. I asked ecigome and NV if they would try and get some spare plugs. No luck yet.

I had both thr Ripley is a peace of art, loved it but wasn't practical.

Sold the Bishop 4ml.

Bought a 2ml bishop the flavour is spot on the 2ml shorter chamber.

Back
Top Bottom