What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

you could do a clinic. get different people on every week that are struggling with chinese tanks hemoraging everywhere and dry puffs and burning cotton. dr kingwick md.
I reckon it could be a goer, Zou. I have often thought about doing a piss taking YouTube vape channel.... Add a bit of humour to proceedings. They are very dry and lacking in laughs, aren't they? And most of them do deserve to have the piss taken out of them.

the little rails they put at the side of the screws are a massive pain in the arse. don’t understand the purpose of them. i wonder if this new airflow system will put an end to the gurgles?
Aren't they so you can stick yer wirey legs in 'em? Leaving you with a hand free? I find it to be a handy little feature on the Glaz Mini. Of which I have several spare glass chimneys.

Aren't they so you can stick yer wirey legs in 'em? Leaving you with a hand free? I find it to be a handy little feature on the Glaz Mini. Of which I have several spare glass chimneys.

i prefer to wrap the wire round the screw and hold it from the other end. the wee rails are just a hindrance to me.

they’ve put this trippy video on youtube. so you still screw it from the bottom to adjust the air, it seems.

It’s a looker with the dome tank and Mtl tip on, very nice.
I don’t think the price is bad really with the tank options included, that said I can’t see me joining the hype.

9HYYY1jRn9ZThX8y7
upload_2020-12-4_20-2-13.gif

I once had an idea for a kids telly show called 'The World of The Brown Eye'. And the opening bit was going to look like that.

Back
Top Bottom