What's new

kraken advice

how many wraps would you recommend with .3 for around 1 ohm?
my ohm reader hasn't arrived yet :s

Personally I would just go with 7 or 8 wrap microcoil as I know how that works for me but for a standard coil I am not sure tbh

1389024912193.jpg

Does it wick well using silica? Do you need to tilt?

It seems to wick OK for about 3/4 of the tank and then at the bottom needs tilting as you would expect, dual coils seem not to wick quite as well for some reason though. It is a bit odd as really both coils should wick equally, so two should in theory wick as well as one.

I actually think that I prefer the output from a single 7/8 wrap micro coil to that of two 8/9 wraps

It seems to wick OK for about 3/4 of the tank and then at the bottom needs tilting as you would expect, dual coils seem not to wick quite as well for some reason though. It is a bit odd as really both coils should wick equally, so two should in theory wick as well as one.

I actually think that I prefer the output from a single 7/8 wrap micro coil to that of two 8/9 wraps

Thank you I might get one if it works OK with 1 :)

I really like it, between the Kraken and Taifun I am having a good vape experience. The Kraken is on one of my 18350 Nems and the Taifun is going on the Hammer when it arrives hopefully today. As a result of both of these though my Magoo is just sat unloved and I have not fired up a dripper for ages either.

Back
Top Bottom